West Palm Beach Water Heater Services
Does your faulty West Palm Beach water heater have you taking cold showers? Call (561) 207-8162 and let our professionals provide you with the very best services including repairs, replacements, and new installations today!
The water heater in your home is responsible for providing you with hot water for daily use. When the system is damaged you can find yourself with freezing cold water. To avoid this issue, look to our expert West Palm Beach plumbers for help. At Call For Plumbing, Inc. we help customers in and around the area with all their maintenance, repair, and installation needs. No matter what the situation is, or the severity of the issue, you will have peace of mind knowing that we will get the job done to the highest quality in no time!
Don’t just take our word for it! See what some of our satisfied customers have to say here, and call us to have your West Palm Beach water heater serviced today!
What are symptoms of a damaged water heater?
By knowing the symptoms of a damaged water heater, you can get timely services before it turns into an emergency. Some of the easiest signs to look for include:
- Rust Buildup – Anytime you see rust on the water heater, there is a problem. Rust can be present on the outside of the unit, and also in the unit itself. If your water is rust colored, there is probably a buildup of rust on the inside of the tank.
- Strange Smell – Is the water coming from your water foul smelling? This can be caused by sediment buildup in the tank or a gas leak, both of which can turn into an emergency.
- Water Leak – Any leak, big or small, can turn into a very serious issue for your home. If you find water leaking from your water heater you should immediately call for help to prevent any major water damage in your home.
- High Energy Costs – The water heater is an appliance that consumes a large majority of the energy in your home. If you see a large spike month after month, then there may be a problem.
- Not Hot Water – The most obvious sign that something is wrong with your water heater is if it is not producing enough hot water. A thermostat issue, or even a mechanical failure in the unit can cause this.
If any of these issues are present in your water heater, you should give our plumbers a call immediately. We offer the very best West Palm Beach water heater solutions, which will get your unit back up and running in no time!
When should you consider replacing the unit?
While repairs are always the best option for your water heater needs, at some point the best choice may be replacement. Some of the main reasons to do so include:
- High energy consumption
- The need for constant repairs
- A crack in the reservoir tank
- Excess scale or sediment buildup
At Call For Plumbing, Inc. we can help you choose a new water heater that accommodates the needs of your home. Once chosen, we can provide you with the very best installation services to ensure that the unit is working according to factory standards. With the help of our plumbing professionals, you will know that your unit is in the best working condition year round!
What are the benefits of a new unit?
Replacing a water heater can be a major expense, especially if it is not planned. With that being said, there are still various benefits, which can make this a great choice for any homeowner in and around the West Palm Beach area. Some of the major benefits include:
- Energy Efficiency – Newer water heater models are made to be more energy efficient. This can help you save significantly on your monthly energy costs.
- More Hot Water – With a newer water heater comes better water heating. In some instances, these units can provide you with more hot water, which can be great for larger homes.
- Peace of Mind – The major benefit of a new water heater is the peace of mind it gives homeowners. You wont have to worry about constant repairs or damage to your home, because our experts will install the unit to factory standards.
If you are ready to have a unit installed in your home, then give our professionals a call. With years of experience, we can provide you with the very best West Palm Beach water heater installation services in no time!
Are you looking to repair or replace the water heater in your West Palm Beach home? Call (561) 207-8162 and schedule an appointment to have your water heater inspected by our expert plumbers today!